Rice Bran Oil
You'll love the way this oil feels in handmade soap. It's rich in vitamin E and antioxidants, and has a thick and moisturizing consistency that's similar to olive oil.
You can also use rice bran in lotion, body butter, and scrub.
- Melting Point: Liquid at room temperature ℉
- Oil Color: Yellow
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.13
- KOH (liquid) Value: 0.20
- Scent of Oil: Earthy
- Ingredients (Common Name): Rice Bran Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Oryza Sativa Bran Oil
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Eye Safe: yes
- Lip Safe: yes
- Usage Instructions: Cold process soap up to 100 percent. Lotions and creams up to 10 percent. Balms up to 10 percent.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions