Sweet Almond Oil
You need sweet almond oil in your collection. It's full of fatty acids and it has a lightweight and moisturizing consistency.
You'll love the way it feels in DIY soap, lotion, and scrub.
- Melting Point: Liquid at room temperature ℉
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.14
- KOH (liquid) Value: 0.21
- Scent of Oil: None
- Ingredients (Common Name): Sweet Almond Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil
- Extraction Method: Expeller pressed, refined
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Eye Safe: yes
- Lip Safe: yes
- Usage Instructions: Cold process soap up to 20 percent. Lotions and creams up to 15 percent. Balms up to 10 percent.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions