If you make lotion from scratch, you need emulsifying wax. It emulsifies water and oil so your recipe stays creamy and smooth. It can also be used for emulsified scrub and conditioner.
This is the generic version of Polawax.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Emulsifying Wax
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions