Paraben- and formaldehyde-free Optiphen protects against mold and bacteria in lotion and scrub. It's a must-have for people who sell handmade bath and body products.
You can use this preservative for any product with a pH of 4-8. It works best in oil-based recipes.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Optiphen
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions