This is a must-have for DIY bath bombs. It wets the mixture without causing it to fizz too early. It can also be used in facial toners and spritzes.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Witch Hazel
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Hamamelis Virginiana Distillate, Alcohol
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: For bath bombs, spritz witch hazel with one hand and mix with the other. You want the mixture to feel like wet sand that holds its shape when squeezed. Use at 25 to 100 percent of the total weight in facial toner and spritz.
- Shipping Restrictions?: Ground Only