Castor oil is a must-have in your collection. It creates amazing lather in handmade cold process soap. It also helps draw moisture to the skin so it stays smooth.
- Melting Point: Liquid at room temperature ℉
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.14
- KOH (liquid) Value: 0.19
- Scent of Oil: Nutty
- Ingredients (Common Name): Castor Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Ricinus Communis Seed Oil
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Eye Safe: yes
- Lip Safe: yes
- Usage Instructions: Cold process soap up to 10 percent. Lotions and creams up to 3 percent. Balms up to 3 percent.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions