Know every ingredient in your soap and cosmetics. Bramble Berry carries many organic essential oils and soap bases as well as a huge selection of natural vegetable based oils and butters. You can make your own natural products from scratch and control every aspect of your unique natural and organic formulation.
Info and Inspiration
- Although essential oils are all natural they can burn or irritate your skin is if used incorrectly. Check out this list of safety guidelines for essential oils.
- Making rebatch soap is a great way to make all natural handmade soap without handling lye. Anne-Marie has a full tutorial on her blog making rustic lavender soap.
- Read this blog post filled with helpful aromatherapy ideas using our essential oils.
- Step-by-step tutorial using our eco chic kit. It's full of great ideas for recycled packaging you can use for molds.
- On the Soap Queen Blog Anne-Marie wrote an in-depth series of tutorials with recipes for after-sun skincare. She shows techniques for infusing your oils, using blue chamomile essential oil in lotion, and skinscicles!
- And finally, check out this article for ideas on reusing your packaging.