This is an essential ingredient in DIY bath bombs and bath truffles. The reaction between citric acid and baking soda creates the delightful fizz.
Citric acid can also be used to reduce the pH of your cold process soap, learn how in the Sudsy Shampoo Bars tutorial.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Citric Acid
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Citric Acid
- Shelf Life: 6 months
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- For Bath Bomb Usage: yes
- Usage Instructions: For bath bombs, use at a rate of 2 to 1 baking soda to citric acid.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions