Product Description An additive that helps to condition hair and make it easy to detangle. Ease in detangling helps to prevent breakage and other damage from combing or brushing hair. This is a cationic quaternary surfactant that forms a protective coating around the hair shaft, helping to keep it hydrated and improving slip, a characteristic that makes hair easier to detangle. They also help to make hair look shiny and beautiful. While this additive is most commonly used in hair products, it has benefits in skincare, too. It makes skin soft and helps to keep it hydrated. Pick some up and try it in your next hair mask, conditioner, or lotion. We think you’ll like what it does for your products.
- Product Details
- Oil Color: Clear
- Ingredients (Common Name): Cetyl Trimethyl Ammonium Chloride
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Cetrimonium Chloride
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Additional Details: 30% Active Surfactant Matter. Can thicken liquid formulations containing other surfactants.
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Can be used up to 0.25% in leave-on formulations and 4-10% in rinse-off formulations.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions