This blue glitter is made from cellulose fibers so it's biodegradable! It works well in melt and pour soap, nail polish, bath bombs, scrub, and lotion.
It looks beautiful on top of cold process soap, but it will dissolve if it's added at trace.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Cellulose, Glycerin, Water, Polyurethane, Polyurethane-33, Acrylates Copolymer, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanid, Aluminum
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glycerine, Aqua, Polyurethane, Polyurethane-33, Acrylates Copolymer, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanid, Aluminum
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: Indefinite
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Additional Details: ISO 14851 Compliant
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Start with 0.25 teaspoon per pound of soap, scrub, bath bombs, etc.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions