Collagen is a vital part of healthy skin, and collagen production starts to decline as we age. This product is a water soluble collagen that helps to moisturize skin. Well hydrated skin is healthier and looks great. This collagen is sustainably produced from fish, and it’s biodegradable, too. Using this additive at a rate of 1%-10% in skincare and hair care products will give them moisturizing and conditioning properties. It’s water soluble so it’s perfect for serums and toners, or in the water phase of lotions and conditioners. Adding collagen to your DIY skincare products will give them that special something.
- Product Details
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Ingredients (Common Name): Marine Collagen (Fish)
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Soluble Collagen, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
- Origin: United States
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Eye Safe: yes
- Lip Safe: yes
- Usage Instructions: Use up to 10 percent of the total weight in product such as serum, lotion or creams. Will not work in oil only (anhydrous) products.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions