Niacinamide - Vitamin B3
Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B3, and an essential nutrient for health! Niacinamide is an ingredient that helps to moisturize skin and support your skin’s natural lipid barrier. Well hydrated skin tends to be less irritated and look healthier. Niacinamide also has soothing properties. This form of niacinamide comes as a white, water soluble powder, and dissolves easily in the water phase of emulsified products. Use at a rate of up to 3% in your lotions, serums, and creams to add that special something to your DIY skincare projects.
- Product Details
- Ingredients (Common Name): Niacinamide - Vitamin B3
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Niacinamide
- Origin: India
- Shelf Life: 5 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Eye Safe: yes
- Lip Safe: yes
- Usage Instructions: Use at 1 to 5 percent of the total weight in water-based products like lotion, shampoo, and conditioner. Heat the water in your recipe, add the Niacinamide, and stir until it dissolves.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions