Dark Red Brazilian Clay
Pick up dark red Brazilian clay today and add it to DIY soap, face masks, scrub, and bath bombs. It doesn't contain any artificial dyes or pigments - the color comes from minerals found in different regions of Brazil.
Along with creating a beautiful color, it helps absorb excess oil from the skin.
- Product Details
- Ingredients (Common Name): Kaolin, Montmorillonite, Mica
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Kaolin, Montmorillonite, Mica
- Shelf Life: Indefinite
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Color Bleeds?: no
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Start with about 0.25 teaspoon per pound of scrub, bath bombs, etc. For melt and pour soap, mix 1 teaspoon with 1 tablespoon of 99 percent isopropyl alcohol. Add 0.5 tsp. of dispersed clay at a time to the melted soap. For cold process, mix 1 teaspoon with 1 tablespoon of distilled water. Add 1 tsp. of dispersed clay at a time to the melted soap.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions