Sodium Hydroxide Lye
1 - 32 oz jar
- 1 - 32 oz jar
This is an essential ingredient for handmade cold process soap. Ours comes in flake form so it's easy to measure and add to your recipe.
- Product Details
- Ingredients (Common Name): Sodium Hydroxide
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Sodium Hydroxide
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Material: Each container of lye is 32 oz. by volume and about 27 oz. by weight
- Safety Notes: Due to shipping restrictions, you can only purchase 5 jars per transaction
- Usage Instructions: Lye can be dangerous if it's not handled properly. Learn how to work with it safely before getting started. Find out how much to use in your recipe with the Lye Calculator. With safety gear on, gloves, goggles, long sleeves, carefully measure the lye into a glass container. Measure distilled water or other liquid into a separate container. Slowly pour the lye into the liquid, never the other way around, and stir until it's dissolved. Let cool and then pour into oils.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions