Coco Cleansing Flakes - SCMI
Product Description An anionic surfactant derived from renewable resources, sodium cocoyl methyl isethionate is perfect for use as both a primary and secondary surfactant. It is readily water soluble and creates a clear product. It creates a dense foam when lathered and leaves a soft feel in hair and skin. The flake format is easy to use. It results in fewer airborne particles that can irritate your airways, and is easy to measure. It’s a mild surfactant and it’s biodegradable, so it’s as gentle on the earth as it is on your skin. This surfactant is perfect for shampoo and body bars, as well as dissolved in water for liquid personal care products. Pick up this dynamic surfactant for your next shower gel or shampoo project and see for yourself.
- Product Details
- Oil Color: White
- Ingredients (Common Name): Sodium Cocoyl Methyl Isethionate
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Sodium Cocoyl Methyl Isethionate
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: Best within 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Additional Details: 80-85% Active Surfactant Matter. Naturally derived from coconut.
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: yes
- Safety Notes: SCMI can be irritating to the nose and throat, we recommend wearing a mask when working with it.
- Usage Instructions: Up to 30%
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions