Gentle Bubble - DG
Product Description Decyl glucoside is a liquid nonionic surfactant that offers gentle cleansing to hair. In fact, it’s gentle enough to be used in baby shampoo and products formulated for folks with sensitive skin. It’s a great co-surfactant to mellow out more active cleansing agents, and helps to stabilize the lather they produce. Because it’s nonionic, it’s perfect for mixing with anionic and cationic surfactants alike. This surfactant is plant derived and biodegradable, so it’s as gentle to the environment as it is on your skin. Use it in your next project that requires a surfactant blend, and see how gentle it is first hand.
- Product Details
- Oil Color: Clear
- Scent of Oil: Soapy
- Ingredients (Common Name): Decyl Glucoside
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Decyl Glucoside
- Origin: USA
- Part of Plant: Fruit
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Additional Details: 50% Active Surfactant Matter. Naturally derived from coconut.
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Can be used up to 10% in liquid soap formulations.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions