Conditioning Powder - Cationic Guar Gum
Product Description Cationic guar gum is a thickening powder and conditioning agent primarily used in hair care products. Because it’s cationic, it helps to create slip in hair, making it easier to detangle. It also acts as an emollient, keeping hair hydrated. Cationic guar gum is a water soluble powder that can be added to hair care and skincare products as a thickener and emollient ingredient. It’s great for lotions, conditioners, and masks. One of the great things about cationic guar gum is that it offers emollient properties but doesn’t weigh hair down like emollient oils and waxes can. This makes it perfect for conditioners for fine hair.
If you’re looking for a great conditioning agent and a thickener for your products, cationic guar gum is both in one package. Pick some up for your next project.
- Product Details
- Oil Color: Yellow
- Ingredients (Common Name): Cationic Guar Gum
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: Best within 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: yes
- Usage Instructions: Up to 2%
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions