Grated Rebatch Soap Base - Goat Milk
Goat Milk Rebatch Soap Base is so easy to use. Just heat, customize with your favorite additives, and spoon into a mold.
This base creates moisturizing bars that are great for dry skin. We make it locally here in Bellingham, WA.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Water, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Olive Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Palm Kernel Flakes, Castor Bean Oil, Goats Milk Powder
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Aqua/Water/Eau, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Elaeis Guineensis Oil, Olea Europaea Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Goats Milk Powder
- Shelf Life: Use the rebatch base within 1 to 2 months. Once it's made, it will last 1 year.
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Place a saucepan on the stove set to low. You can also use a slow cooker on high. Add the rebatch and a few teaspoons of distilled water. Keep extra water nearby and add as needed. Stir until the soap is soft and spoon into mold.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions