Lots of Lather Quick Mix
If you're ready to try making soap from scratch, pick up Lots of Lather Quick Mix. It makes the process easy - just melt the oils, measure into a container, and start blending.
This recipe creates hard, cleansing bars with plenty of bubbles. You don't have to worry about formulating your own recipes or buying all the oils individually. We do the work for you, and you get consistent and reliable results every time.
We make this mix locally here in Bellingham, WA.
- Product Details
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.15
- KOH (liquid) Value: 0.20
- Ingredients (Common Name): Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Canola Oil, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Vitamin E Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Cocos Nucifera Oil, Elaeis Guineensis Oil, Brassica Napus Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Tocopherol Oil
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Melt the Quick Mix bags in the microwave on 30 second bursts with the cap on. Shake well and measure into a container. The 10 inch Silicone Loaf Mold will hold 33 oz. Quick Mix, 4.7 oz. lye, 11 oz. distilled water. The 5 lb. Wood Loaf Mold will hold 54 oz. Quick Mix, 7.8 oz. lye, 17 oz. distilled water. Make 50 pounds of soap with 35 lb. Quick Mix, 80.6 oz. lye, 185 oz. distilled water.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions