Kaolin Clay Color Block
1 color block
- 1 color block
Product Description This natural Color Block adds a light tint and oil-absorbing properties to melt and pour projects. Don't worry about working with messy powder or clumps in finished products - just add shavings to melted soap and it will mix in smoothly.
- Product Details
- Ingredients (Common Name): Kaolin Clay, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan oleate, Oat Protein
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Kaolinite, Cocos Nucifera, Elaeis Guineensis Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius Oil, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate, Avena Sativa Protein Extract
- Origin: USA
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Additional Details: These color blocks are natural, so there may be batch variation.
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Add shavings of the color block to warm melt and pour soap and stir to fully incorporate. It colors up to 5 pounds of soap. The example pictured above uses 16 grams of color block in 1 pound of Clear Melt and Pour Soap.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions