Apple Moss Green Mica
You need this green colorant in your collection. It looks amazing in handmade soap, lotion, bath bombs, and scrub.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Manganese Violet
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491)
- Shelf Life: Indefinite
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Color Bleeds?: no
- Eye Safe: yes
- Lip Safe: yes
- Safe For Bath Bomb: yes
- Usage Instructions: Start with about 0.25 teaspoon per pound of scrub, bath bombs, etc. For melt and pour soap, mix 1 teaspoon with 1 tablespoon of 99 percent isopropyl alcohol. Add 0.5 tsp. of dispersed mica at a time to the melted soap. For cold process, mix 1 teaspoon with 1 tablespoon of lightweight oil. Add 1 tsp. of dispersed mica at a time to the melted soap.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions