Desert Rose Mica
If you’re a soap maker, you need this mica in your collection. Micas are one of our most versatile colorants, great for soap, scrubs, soaks,and bath bombs. This mica is going to create a soft, earthy rose, with a hint of shimmer. Pick it up today.
- Product Details
- Ingredients (Common Name): Synthetic Mica, Titanium dioxide, FD&C Red 40
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Fluorphlogopite, Titanium dioxide, FD&C Red 40
- Origin: China
- Shelf Life: Indefinite
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Color Bleeds?: no
- Eye Safe: yes
- Lip Safe: yes
- Safe For Bath Bomb: yes
- Usage Instructions: Start with about 0.25 teaspoon per pound of scrub, bath bombs, etc. For melt and pour soap, mix 1 teaspoon with 1 tablespoon of 99 percent isopropyl alcohol. Add 0.5 tsp. of dispersed mica at a time to the melted soap. For cold process, mix 1 teaspoon with 1 tablespoon of lightweight oil. Add 1 tsp. of dispersed mica at a time to the melted soap.