Nuclear Orange Pigment
This nuclear orange colorant is perfect for cold process soap. Pick it up today and add it to your next project.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Polyester 3, Yellow 5
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Polyester 3, Yellow 5
- Shelf Life: Indefinite
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Color Bleeds?: yes
- For Bath Bomb Usage: yes
- Usage Instructions: Start with about 0.25 teaspoon per pound of scrub, bath bombs, etc. For melt and pour soap, mix 1 teaspoon with 1 tablespoon of 99 percent isopropyl alcohol. Add 0.5 tsp. of dispersed mica at a time to the melted soap. For cold process, mix 1 teaspoon with 1 tablespoon of lightweight oil. Add 1 tsp. of dispersed mica at a time to the melted soap.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions