Sage Green Mica
Product Description If you’re a soap maker, you need this mica in your collection. Micas are one of our most versatile colorants, great for soap, scrubs, soaks, and bath bombs. This mica is going to create a soft, warm green, with a hint of shimmer. Pick it up today.
- Product Details
- Ingredients (Common Name): Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Chromium Green Oxide
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Chromium Green Oxide
- Origin: China
- Shelf Life: Indefinite
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Color Bleeds?: no
- Eye Safe: yes
- Lip Safe: no
- Safe For Bath Bomb: no
- Usage Instructions: Start with about 0.25 teaspoon per pound of scrub, bath bombs, etc. For melt and pour soap, mix 1 teaspoon with 1 tablespoon of 99 percent isopropyl alcohol. Add 0.5 tsp. of dispersed mica at a time to the melted soap. For cold process, mix 1 teaspoon with 1 tablespoon of lightweight oil. Add 1 tsp. of dispersed mica at a time to the melted soap.