Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil
You'll love this spicy natural essential oil in handmade soap.
This oil can cause skin irritation. To prevent that, use a small amount in wash-off products like soap. Not recommended for leave-on products like lotion. Do not use if pregnant, under the age of 6, or if you're on blood-thinning medications.
- Flashpoint: 189 ℉
- Performance: Accelerates in cold process
- Scent Family: Spicy
- Ingredients (Common Name): Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Cinnamomum Zeylancium
- Origin: Indonesia
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Part of Plant: Leaves and Twigs
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Postal Service