Sage - Dalmatian Essential Oil
You need this natural essential oil in your collection. The earthy herbal scent works well in handmade soap and perfume.
Do not use while pregnant or nursing. Do not use if you have a seizure disorder or high blood pressure.
- Product Details
- Flashpoint: 129 ℉
- Discoloration: Off-white
- Oil Color: Clear
- Performance: Behaves well in cold process
- Scent Family: Fresh
- Ingredients (Common Name): Sage Essential Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Salvia Officinalis
- Origin: Spain
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Part of Plant: Leaves and Flowers
- Shelf Life: 1-2 Years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Candles: yes
- Candle Scent Strength: Strong
- Discoloration in Candle Wax: Medium
- Candle Testing Method: Fragrance rate was 6%. Cure time was 5 days minimum and discoloration was noted after 30 days. Tested using the Bramble Berry Coconut Soy Wax blend.
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: yes
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Packaging: Glass bottles with phenolenic caps. Heavy plastic bag for 5 lbs. size.
- Storage: Transfer to glass containers if needed. Keep away from bright lights and heat.
- Shipping Restrictions: Ground Only