Sandalwood Essential Oil
Add this natural essential oil to diffusers, handmade soap, scrub, and massage oil. You'll love the sultry woody scent.
- Flashpoint: 136 ℉
- Scent Family: Woody
- Ingredients (Common Name): Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Santalum Spicatum
- Origin: Australia
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Part of Plant: Wood
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Shipping Restrictions?: Ground Only