Spearmint Essential Oil
Add this minty natural essential oil to diffusers and handmade soap, lotion, and scrubs. Start with just a few drops in your recipe - a little goes a long way.
California residents: This product contains naturally-occuring pulegone. Dermal contact, inhalation, or ingestion of this chemical is known to the state of California to cause cancer. For information regarding Proposition 65, click here.
- Flashpoint: 122 ℉
- Scent Family: Green
- Ingredients (Common Name): Spearmint Essential Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Mentha Spicata
- Origin: USA
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Part of Plant: Leaves
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: yes
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Shipping Restrictions?: Ground Only