After the Rain Fragrance Oil
Product Description Capturing the smell of rain was no easy task, but we think you're going to love this one. It's a fresh mix of rain on pavement, orange, misty fog, violet, peony, lily, jasmine, and magnolia. It also has orange, eucalyptus, and cedarwood essential oils.
Get After the Rain Fragrance Oil today and try it in your next project!
- Product Details
- Vanilla Content: 0.00 %
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Discoloration: Light yellow
- Oil Color: Yellow
- Performance: Mild acceleration in cold process
- Scent Family: Fresh
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Recommended for Candles: yes
- Candle Scent Strength: Strong
- Discoloration in Candle Wax: Medium
- Candle Testing Method: Fragrance rate was 6%. Cure time was 5 days minimum and any discoloration was noted after 30 days.
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions