Ancient Sedona Fragrance Oil
Try this complex and sultry scent in DIY soap, lotion, and shaving cream. It's a mix of mandarin leaf, orange blossom, Bulgarian rose, vetiver, sandalwood, bourbon vanilla, amber, leather, and tonka bean.
- Vanilla Content: 0.03 %
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Discoloration: No discoloration
- Oil Color: Yellow
- Performance: Behaves well in cold process
- Scent Family: Masculine
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions