Bay Rum Fragrance Oil
You need this fragrance in your collection. It's a warm mix of allspice, caper, clove, nutmeg, orange, pine, patchouli, and vanilla.
It's perfect for DIY aftershave, soap, and beard oil.
- Vanilla Content: 0.00 %
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Discoloration: Tan
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- Performance: Behaves well in cold process
- Scent Family: Spicy
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions