Bay Rum Fragrance Oil
- How To Use
You need this fragrance in your collection. It's a warm mix of allspice, caper, clove, nutmeg, orange, pine, patchouli, and vanilla.
It's perfect for DIY aftershave, soap, and beard oil.
- Performance: Behaves well in cold process
- Vanilla Content: 0.00 %
- Discoloration: Tan
- Scent Family: Spicy
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Origin: USA
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes