Raspberry Ale Fragrance Oil
The Pacific Northwest is known for beer, so we created this scent to honor where we're from. It's a fruity mix of raspberry, tangerine, bergamot, malt, hops, barley, rose, vanilla, and sugar cane.
Raspberry Ale smells amazing in DIY scrub, bath bombs, and soap.
- Product Details
- Vanilla Content: 0.10 %
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Discoloration: Off-white
- Oil Color: Clear
- Performance: Behaves well in cold process
- Scent Family: Fruity
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions