Sunflower Fragrance Oil
Pick up this fragrance today and add it to DIY soap, lotion, body butter, and bath bombs. It's a sophisticated mix of grapefruit, bergamot, sweet grass, lily, jasmine, sage, sandalwood, ylang ylang, plum, cinnamon, cardamom, and cedarwood.
- Vanilla Content: 0.01 %
- Flashpoint: 200 ℉
- Discoloration: Tan
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- Performance: Accelerates in cold process
- Scent Family: Floral
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: yes
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Usage Instructions: Enter the total weight of your recipe into the Fragrance Calculator for light, medium, and strong recommendations.
- Safety Notes: Do not apply undiluted directly on skin
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions