Avocado oil feels silky and moisturizing on the skin and hair. It's packed with vitamins like B1, B2, and A.
Try it in DIY soap, lotion, and conditioner.
- Melting Point: Liquid at room temperature ℉
- Oil Color: Light Yellow
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.13
- KOH (liquid) Value: 0.20
- Scent of Oil: None
- Ingredients (Common Name): Avocado Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Persea Gratissima Oil
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Usage Instructions: Cold process soap up to 20 percent. Lotions and creams up to 15 percent. Balms up to 10 percent.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions