You need this product in your collection. Sodium lactate hardens cold process soap so you can unmold and enjoy it more quickly. You can also use it in lotion to draw moisture to the skin, or in hot process soap to make it more fluid and smooth.
It's a liquid salt derived from the fermentation of sugars found in corn and beets.
- Product Details
- Ingredients (Common Name): Sodium Lactate
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Propanoic acid, 2hydroxy, monosodium salt
- Origin: France
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Eye Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: For cold and hot process soap, add 1 tsp. per pound of oils to the cooled lye water. For lotion, add to the water phase at 0.5 to 4 percent.
- Shipping Restrictions: No Shipping Restrictions