Natural Lip Gloss Base
This base has skin-loving oils that add shine and hydration to the lips. It's easy to work with - just melt, customize with color and scent, and pour into containers. We make the base locally here in Bellingham, WA.
It's semi-solid at room temperature and thinner than Lip Balm Base. The natural oils do absorb into the lips, so the gloss will need to be reapplied throughout the day.
- Product Details
- Ingredients (Common Name): Fractionated Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Beeswax, Avocado Butter
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Cera Alba, Persea Gratissima Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
- Origin: USA
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Lip Safe: yes
- Usage Instructions: For the 4 oz. size, scoop the base into a heat-safe container and heat in the microwave on 10 second bursts until it's a thin liquid consistency. Stir in lip-safe color and flavor oil. Pour into containers. The 16 and 112 oz. sizes come in a heat-safe bag. Put that in the microwave with the cap on and heat on 10 second bursts. Pour into a container, stir in additives, and pour into lip gloss tubes.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions