Add this oil to your cold process soap to create firm bars. It also creates great lather when paired with coconut oil.
This palm oil comes from a supplier that's part of the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil.
- Melting Point: 95 ℉
- Oil Color: White
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.14
- KOH (liquid) Value: 0.22
- Scent of Oil: None
- Ingredients (Common Name): Palm Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Elaeis Guineensis Oil
- Shelf Life: 1.5 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Usage Instructions: Cold process soap up to 33 percent. Lotions and creams 3 to 5 percent. Balms 3 to 10 percent. Fully melt and mix the palm oil before use, that way the fatty acids will distribute evenly.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions