Coconut oil is a staple in any maker's collection. You'll love the cleansing and lathering properties it adds to DIY cold process soap.
- Melting Point: 76 ℉
- Oil Color: White
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.18
- KOH (liquid) Value: 0.27
- Scent of Oil: None
- Ingredients (Common Name): Coconut Oil
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Cocos Nucifera Oil
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: yes
- Eye Safe: yes
- Lip Safe: yes
- Usage Instructions: Cold process soap up to 33 percent. Lotions and creams 3 to 5 percent. Balms 3 to 10 percent.
- Shipping Restrictions?: No Shipping Restrictions